The Taj Majahual, a private luxury residence, is situated in one of the world’s most rustic beach locations on México’s beautiful Yucatán Peninsula in the eastern state of Quintana Roo.
It is located in the intimate community of Placer, where sky and sea merge, and soft creamy sand is kissed by the ebb of sparkling clear aqua-colored water. This romantically remote residence caters to those who wish to ‘hammock’ and beachcomb their days in paradise.
For those who seek an active agenda, a world-class coral reef is located very close to shore, and the Taj Majahual is 20 minutes from Mahahual, and Cancún is a 4-hour drive. Both offer a myriad of maritime and tropical adventures, as well as shopping, dining, and sight-seeing
- Gourmet Kitchen with Stainless Steel Appliances, including a Dishwasher
- Furniture Fashioned by Local Artisans, featuring Local Woods (Equipal, Zebra wood, Bambú)
- European Hurricane Windows and Stilt Design
- Mosaic Plunge Pool with custom Starfish designed by a Local Artist.
- Pillowtop Mattresses in all Bedrooms
- Al fresco Dining Temple with Zebra Wood Table and Stunning
- Onsite English-speaking Caretaker
- Solar and Generator powered Electricity
- Optional Air Conditioning in Upper Level Bedrooms
- Beach Palapas and Lounge Chairs
- Imported Fabrics
- Hand Painted Talavera Tile
- Hand Made Saltillo Tile
- Original Oil Paintings
- Imported Bronze Dolphin Fountains
- Meditteranean Terraces with Private Balconeys off of each Bedroom.
- Solid Brass Faucets